The manuals will guide you to install and build PaddlePaddle on your 64-bit desktop or laptop.
The versions of Python currently supported: Python 2.7-3.7
PaddlePaddle currently supports the following environments：
- Ubuntu 14.04 /16.04 /18.04
- CentOS 7 / 6
- MacOS 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14
- Windows7 / 8/ 10(Pro/Enterprise)
Please make sure your environment meets the conditions above.
And the installation assumes your computer possesses 64-bit operating system, and AVX instruction set is supported by the processor, otherwise you should use the version of
no_avx in whl package list - Dev .
- If you are planning to use pip to install PaddlePaddle, please type the following commands directly:
pip install paddlepaddle （latest CPU version of PaddlePaddle）
pip install paddlepaddle-gpu （latest GPU version of PaddlePaddle）
pip install paddlepaddle==[pip version]
where [pip version] can be looked up in PyPi.org
- If you are planning to use docker to install PaddlePaddle, please type the following commands directly:
docker run --name [Name of container] -it -v $PWD:/paddle hub.baidubce.com/paddlepaddle/paddle:[docker version] /bin/bash
where [docker version] can be looked up in DockerHub